Monday, November 22, 2010

MANDIE and the CHEROKEE TREASURE



MANDIE and the CHEROKEE TREASURE is one of the best movies ever!!!!! The story is amazing!! Not the same as the books, but awesome anyway!! Lexi Johnson, Amanda Waters, and William Yelton are all perfect for their parts!!
The night before I watched it, I did my school work so I could go straight to the store to get it the next day! We actually had to drive around ot find it, but we finally did. I was planning to play on the computer while I watched it, but as soon as it started I immediately decided not to. I cant wait for Mandie 3!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it will be just as good as the first two!! Thanks for reading!

Emdotz

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Such a pretty blog, Emily!!

Anonymous said...

You haven't posted in forver, Emily! lol cause your too busy with tumblr i guess..