Sunday, September 26, 2010

KK i been tagged AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sarah my BFFF/ Sister ( well kinda lol)

1.What Pet's do you have
3 Kitties Lucky (Smucky), Jasemine (Poopsie Bear), and Twinky (Tinky/ Tinker Bell)

2.What is your favorite animal?
Pet's=Kitties, Jungle=Monkey, African=Lion, Farm= Horse and Dog, Ocean=Sea Turtle and Dolphin. And (I dont know what catogory this would be) I LOVE Tigers!!!!!!

3.Who is your favorite singer/group?
Breakin' Ground

4. What colors do you like?
BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT colors. Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green, and Aqua!!!

5.Have you had any major medical problems/incidences?
No

6.What are your hobbies?
Well I collect lots of stuff: Whimzy Pet's, Wizard of Oz stuff, Toy Story Stuff, Porcelan Dolls, and TONS of other stuff!! I like playing sports. I played BasketBall for 5 years, Tball 4 one year and ive always wanted 2 play soccer. I'm joining a volleyball team this year. I also like Photography, Drawing, and Writing.

7.What is your favorite Holiday?
CHRISTMAS!! Snow+ Lights+ Coldness+ Hot Chocolate+ Christmas Trees+ Presents+ Christmas songs+Christmas movies+Christmas story= AWESOMELY PERFECT!!!!!

8. What is your favorite weather?
Well, I like Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter!! I jus like all kinds!!

im not tagging anybody.....whoever wants 2 answer, Answer!! jus comment and let me know! and 4 my eight questions, it is on the post below (i got tagged twice lol)

<3,
Lugi

3 comments:

Lugi said...

Idk if i spelled porcelan right lol

Anonymous said...

thanks for answering my questions EM! :) lolay. RAWR!

Lugi said...

RAWRZZZ!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ